Comparative politics, international relations, social movements, political violence and conflict, Latin American politics, qualitative and quantitative methods.
I have served as teaching fellow for undergraduate courses in comparative politics, economics, Latin American politics, and quantitative methods:
- Ethics, Politics, and Economics Senior Essay (Yale, Spring 2018, with Professor Frances Rosenbluth)
- Introduction to Comparative Politics (Yale, Fall 2016, with Professor Adria Lawrence)
- Violence and Civil Strife (Yale, Spring 2015, with Professor Stathis Kalyvas)
- Debating Globalization (Yale, Fall 2014, with Dr. Ernesto Zedillo)
- Economic Development in Latin America (Yale, Spring 2014, with Dr. Ernesto Zedillo)
- Quantitative Methods for International Politics (Georgetown, Spring 2011, with Professor Daniel Sabet)